ABOUT THE FUNCTION
Operations roles within fashion mainly focus on Supply Chain and Logistics; they can be either local or global in scale. Scope includes Store Architecture, network improvement and fulfilment & packaging of products. and warehouse management (monitoring processes and identifying and implementing new processes to seek continuous improvement).
- Own, drive and deliver logistics projects which relate to the store and warehousing network.
- Work in partnership with service providers to act as a conduit between the business and our trusted partners.
- Manage multiple deliveries concurrently whilst remaining focused and maintaining a meticulous eye for detail.
- Establish high performing governance and ways of working that results in accelerated project delivery and effective cost management.
- Build and coordinate complex cross-functional teams of internal and external stakeholders, ensuring knowledge of local market.
- Strong technical understanding to allow engagement with contractors and development teams.
- For store architecture, ability to understand design drawings including knowledge and experience of coordinating projects with engineering disciplines.
- Strong Commercial acumen with financial and analytical capability.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Ability to lead a matrix project team, to ensure delivery of agreed milestones.
- Experience of owning multiple projects and a proven track record of delivering against pre-determined requirements in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of procurement and forecasting.
A TYPICAL CAREER JOURNEY IN OPERATIONS
> Construction Manager> Network Engineer > Warehouse Manager/ Team Lead> Fulfilment/ Packaging Manager> Regional Fulfilment Director/ VP