ABOUT THE FUNCTION
The Sales function’s key objective is to sell-in a across revenue channels and help customers with their buying decisions. In sales, you will be driving brand and category performance with your sales team to ensure great customer experiences. A key focus of the Sales team is to build relationships with new and existing clients, delivering a personalised and elevated experience with commercial success. Within the Retail operations area, focus is on managing the daily operations of retail stores, including the organisation of product in store as well as the training of store associates.
- Meet and exceed individual and store sales and other commercial KPI through storytelling and passion for the brand.
- Provide a tailored customer service and demonstrate knowledge and expertise in product, fashion and styling.
- Follow the Sales journey to elevate the Customer experience in the store and maintain relationship with the customer.
- Capture new luxury clients to grow the individual and store client book with a commercial objective mindset.
- Drive retention of clients ensuring volume and spend by ensuring the appropriate follow up on sales or clients requests.
- Support with delivery of one-off events.
- Support with the delivery of gifting and collateral options across key brand moments.
- A proven track record in delivering sales and exceeding targets.
- Advanced knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Ability to handle complex customer service issues; (i.e. dissatisfied customers, complaints, returns, repairs & after-sales).
- Assertive with impeccable presentation and communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues at all levels to build commercially impactful relationships.
A TYPICAL CAREER JOURNEY IN SALES
> Sales Administrator > Sales Executive > Sales Manger > Head of Sales> Sales Director > Commercial Director / VP Sales